Operational Excellence in Shipping Forum 2023 - OPEX
Capital Link is hosting the 13th Annual Operational Excellence in Shipping Forum on Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at the Divani Caravel Hotel, in Athens, Greece.
With a 13-year track record it is the only Forum that showcases Operational Excellence in the Maritime Sector and explores Best Industry Practices across all major areas such as fleet management, technological innovation, crewing, energy efficiency and the environment, safety & security. Special attention will be paid to sustainability and ESG considerations.
The forum provides an interactive platform on the topic of Operational Excellence, Best Industry Practices and Sustainability linking shipping companies, charterers, government and non-government industry associations, classification societies, P&I Clubs, Registries, technology & service providers and the financial and investment community.
This year's forum will once more feature industry leaders addressing a global audience.
- Introductory Remarks - Onassis Foundation
- The Importance of Transparent Emissions Reporting - The Benefits To Shipowners
- Alternative Fuels
- The Fleet Renewal Landscape - Ships & Fuels of Today and Tomorrow
- Keynote Remarks by Hellenic Minister of Shipping
- "2023 Capital Link Maritime Sustainability Award" Keynote Address & Award Presentation
- The Global Supply Chain & The Role of Charterers
- Safety & The Human Element
- All About Carbon - Carbon Offsets, Carbon Capture, Carbon Credits, EU ETS
- Technology - Taking Shipping to the Next Level
- Navigating Through Industry Transformation - The Shipowner's Roundtable