Date & Location
In Cooperation with
Class Marine Surveying has a noble history that goes back hundreds of years. As long as there have been ships there have been people who specialized in inspecting them for quality and safety and recommending repairs. Over the past few hundred years, as ships and shipping technology began to evolve as a major source of transportation and commerce, Class Marine Surveying has emerged as a well-defined profession with its own principles, practices, societies and ethics codes.
To understand and develop your Hull, Dry-dock and Machinery Class Surveys knowledge techniques, with other essential subjects such as writing the survey report, enabling you to conduct a survey with effectiveness and efficiency.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain an in-depth understanding of various types of ship class surveys.
- Learn best-practice methods for establishing an effective marine survey program.
- Raising the knowledge of technical skills required for hull, structural and marine engineering surveys.
- Explain the complex nature of the class survey business.
- Identify the various professional skills required for hull, structural and marine engineering surveys.
- Describe the methodology required to prepare for and perform various types of ship class surveys.
Who Should Attend?
- Ship Managers, Ship-Owners, Marine and Technical Superintendents, Marine Surveyors and Auditors.
- Everyone whose duties involve matters of marine surveys.
- Those who need to understand and participate in the class survey process, not only those who are destined to become marine surveyors.
- Ideal for the professional looking to update their knowledge or the novice wishing to learn about this subject for the first time.